Learn how to identify wise investments in technology tools that can save time and money.
- When it comes to money, … you likely understand the concept of an asset, right? … An asset is something you own … and it gives you more money over time … like I own a rental property … and I earn money because people are paying rent. … But what if I told you you could also have time assets? … These are things that you own and they give you more time … because you own them. … These are tools like technology or computers or phones, … really anything that you do that give you more time. … The focus on getting time assets … is a 2% increase in your productivity. … Why 2%? … Because a 2% increase … equals one extra work week every single year. … For instance, in my office, I have done things … to increase my productivity by investing in assets. … I have more RAM in my computer, … I have made sure that I've upgraded my hard drive … to the latest edition. … Even your keyboard, you use that on a regular basis, … is it functioning properly, is it ergonomic? … I have a mouse that I love to use …
- Explain how social media can be used to improve focus and productivity.
- Define pinning.
- Examine techniques that will prevent reminders from being ignored.
- List three ways to back up data.
- Determine when it is useful to upgrade technology.