Explore the topic of trust in our social world, and learn how connecting with your network in a way that is empathetic and builds trust will enable you to accomplish more. Discover how to cultivate and maintain a large and active professional network and make it your greatest sales asset.
- The famous American investor, Warren Buffett, … was speaking the truth on so many levels when he said, … "It takes 20 years to build a reputation, … "and five minutes to ruin it." … Building up and maintaining your sales network … is a long-term investment. … Social selling has made it so much easier … to maintain a large professional network. … Even just a few minutes every week … can keep your network highly engaged … and ready when you need it. … Let's talk about how to do it. … First off, keep it positive. … Do not post or write anything online … that your grandma would be ashamed of. … This doesn't mean you can't have an opinion … or disagree, but keep it professional. … I've seen a troubling trend lately … where people will call out other professionals online … for writing a bad sales email … or publicly criticize a competitor. … Do not do this. … This is what Warren Buffett was talking about … when he said you could destroy your reputation … in five minutes. … To maintain your network at scale, …
- Recall three characteristics of a customer-centric profile.
- Learn the steps needed to build a customer centric profile.
- Identify three strategies for becoming a thought leader on social media.
- Discover strategies for positioning yourself as a thought leader in your industry on social media.
- Recognize the two types of buyer intent indicated by social data.
- Recognize the different signals of buyer intent on social media.
- Identify the version of LinkedIn designed particularly for salespeople
- Navigate the various social selling tools that can accelerate your journey.