- How the Luminar catalog works
- Working with folders
- Adding shortcuts to help you better navigate the library
- Creating albums
- Using the Accent-AI filter
- Adding a late-day glow to pictures with Golden Hour
- Using the Orton Effect to creatively stylize images
- Creating custom looks
- Using Luminar as a plugin for Lightroom
Skill Level Intermediate
- [Derrick] Luminar has earned a solid reputation as an innovative image editor. But now with version three, you can manage your photo collection as well, and use the new Luminar catalog with its robust organizational tools. Using real-world examples, you'll learn how to get the most from the new catalog feature, as well as many of Luminar's other intuitive and powerful adjustments. You'll be able to take your photos from the field to the desktop and make them look beautiful and keep them organized. Hi, I'm Derrick Story, professional photographer, podcaster, and book author. I've been teaching the ins and outs of Luminar since it was first introduced, and I look forward to sharing what I've learned with you.
Luminar: Creative Projectswith Richard Harrington1h 45m Advanced
Photos for macOS Mojave Essential Trainingwith Derrick Story3h 25m Intermediate
1. Quick Start
2. A Tour of the Library
3. Magical Editing Filters
4. Back to Basics
5. Digging a Little Deeper
6. Playing Nice with Others
Next steps1m 31s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.