Explore ways to build trust and spark interest from the very first contact with a prospect. Discover how to leverage social insights in a way that will show potential buyers that you're thoughtful, prepared, and understand their needs.
- A few years ago a friend of mine … that did pharmaceutical sales told me … that one of his keys to success was to really pay attention … to the offices of the doctors he visited. … He looked to see what schools they went to … from the diplomas on the walls, what they were reading … from the books on the shelf, what their family situation … was like or any hints of hobbies from framed pictures. … He would make notes of what he saw … and use that information to find common ground, … build trust, and really just show that he cared. … With all the information available on social media, … you can effectively do the same thing … without out even stepping into someone else's office. … Let me explain. … When you're looking at a prospect's profile, … or post on social media pay attention … to anything that is a shared experience. … Did you go to the same college, … part of the same fraternity, both serve in the military, … support same charities, having the same hobbies, … know some of the same people? …
- Recall three characteristics of a customer-centric profile.
- Learn the steps needed to build a customer centric profile.
- Identify three strategies for becoming a thought leader on social media.
- Discover strategies for positioning yourself as a thought leader in your industry on social media.
- Recognize the two types of buyer intent indicated by social data.
- Recognize the different signals of buyer intent on social media.
- Identify the version of LinkedIn designed particularly for salespeople
- Navigate the various social selling tools that can accelerate your journey.