Learn how to gain a competitive advantage by crafting L&D efforts specifically to drive desired organizational behaviors.
- Level three in the maturity matrix is the first time … that L&D Department is helping to contribute … to the strategic goals of the organization. … This is an important step toward total maturity. … It's not the final step, but at this level, many positive … outcomes occur because of the efforts of the L&D department. … At level three executives realize the potential … of training to serve as a differentiator … within the marketplace. … They haven't fully implemented all of the policies … and procedures necessary to leverage training … at its fullest, but the pieces are in place. … At level three of the maturity model, the organization … has created a centralized set of standards and methodologies … and those standards and methodologies are used … throughout the organization. … The focus of the L&D effort is on building corporate … capabilities to provide the skills and knowledge needed … by the organization today. … The L&D staff all have advanced knowledge of instructional … design, talent development, and have a firm academic …
- Building competitive advantage through L&D
- Meeting customer needs
- Adopting new technologies
- Rating your organization's L&D maturity level
- Aligning learning goals and business goals
- Monitoring L&D performance with analytics