Staying inside all the time can be a detriment. Learn about the importance of getting out of the house every day.
- When you work from home, … it is very possible that you might get cabin fever. … So you want to get into the habit at least once a day … of leaving your house. … And that's whether you go to the post office, … go to the bank, maybe you go to the pharmacy, … but do something to get out of your house. … And if you don't have any errands like that to run, … go for a walk, you will be amazed by getting away … from your phone and your computer, … you might come up with a brilliant idea … while you're out here spending quality time with yourself. … I can't tell you how many times going for a walk … just cleared my mind so that I could refocus … on the rest of the tasks that I had to tackle … in the afternoon. … So don't stay in your house all day, … once a day, get out in the sunshine, … it's good for your health. … We all need good vitamin D out there from the sun. … So listen, make sure that you make time … and that you schedule yourself 20, 30 minutes, … go out there, run an errand, go for a walk, …
This course was created by genconnectU. We are pleased to offer this training in our library.
- Setting up a great workspace
- Keeping a routine
- Using video chat
- Scheduling breaks
- Professional video conferencing
- Communicating with etiquette and care
- Staying focused
- Setting boundaries
- Working from home with kids
- Working from home as a manager
Skill Level Beginner
Time Management: Working from Homewith Dave Crenshaw1h 25m Intermediate
Establishing Work from Home Policieswith Mike Gutman28m 3s Intermediate
1. What You Need
Getting the proper equipment2m 45s
2. Starting Your Day and Scheduling
3. Professionalism, Etiquette, and Communication Online
4. Healthy Practices for Staying Focused
5. Working from Home with Kids
6. Working-from-Home Tips for Managers
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.