- How Lean Six Sigma integrates lean into DMAIC
- Understanding the purpose and steps of the Analyze, Control, and Improve phases
- Using analysis tools
- Hypothesis testing
- Data collection planning
- Improving processes with FMEA, Just in Time, and Kaizen methodologies
- Planning and implementing process controls
Skill Level Intermediate
- Welcome to the continuation of Lean Six Sigma team tools. In the previous course I covered tools used in the first two phases of DMAIC, the define and measure phases. In this course I will continue to make and cover the analyze, improve and control tools that every team member of Lean Six Sigma projects should know. Hi, I'm Dr. Richard Chua, author, certified master black belt trainer, consultant and professor.
Over the past 30 years I've trained and coached executives, project leaders and teams in Fortune 500 and multinational companies across the globe in deploying Lean Six Sigma. I know you are eager to start this course but wait, before you do please make sure you've completed the prerequisite courses, Operational Excellence Foundations, Six Sigma Foundations, and Lean Six Sigma Teams: Define and Measure Tools. After completing these three courses then you can start on this one.
If you have done that then what are you waiting for, let's get started.