- Describe what takt time is and why it is used.
- Explain how using standardized parts reduces costs.
- Summarize the importance of quality at the source.
- Cite who should manage lean inventory.
- Describe how to create a lean culture in your business.
Skill Level Beginner
- Lean principles help you eliminate waste, reduce costs, and improve quality in all your processes. The most important process is inventory management, because inventory impacts every aspect of your business. So it makes sense that applying lean practices to better manage your inventory can give you a competitive advantage. Hi, I'm Steven Brown, and I've managed lean inventories in semiconductor factories for over 10 years. In this course we will cover how lean principles can be applied to inventory management practices, eliminating waste and improving performance.
We will dive into lean tools and tactics to streamline inventory processes, reduce costs, and deliver customer orders on time. Discover how lean strategies can help manage inventory throughout your company's supply chain. Everyone wants to do a better job of controlling their inventory. If you agree, let's begin.