Note: This course was featured in Market Watch, Inc., Fortune, Forbes, and Entrepreneur.
- How did we get to remote teams?
- The remote leadership model
- What success looks like at a distance
- Providing coaching and feedback
- How remote politics works
- Building trust at a distance
- Communicating effectively
- Leveraging technology as a remote leader
- Getting honest feedback
Skill Level Intermediate
- Let me ask you a question. In 10 years, will more people work remotely, or fewer? In case you're wondering, all signs point to more. In this new world, the whats of leadership haven't changed, but some of the hows have, and it is those small differences that can make a big difference in three dimensions, for you, for your team members, and for your organization. The bottom line is this. You need to think leadership first, location second.
In this LinkedIn learning course, we're going to talk about those small differences, the nuances, those little things that make remote leadership different. Hi, I'm Kevin Eikenberry, and as a long distance leader myself, I'm looking forward to sharing with you what works and why, so that you can lead your remote team with greater success, skill and confidence.