Make a positive impact on your company—and your own career—by learning how to lead through relationships. Get techniques for managing the human side of your work as a leader.
- Gone are the days when pulling rank was the most effective way for leaders to achieve results and move the company forward. In today's work environment, the most successful leaders are able to motivate and influence others toward a vision or goal regardless of their position on the org chart. And so, leading through relationships is the most powerful way to impact your career and the company's bottom line. In this course, I'll show you how to bring out the best in your employees, build your influence, and establish buy-in with other leaders so that you can move your team, your projects, and your career forward. My name is Simon T. Bailey, and I'm a breakthrough strategist who has been working for, speaking to, and consulting with the biggest brands you know for over 30 years. I invite you to join me in this course so that you can leave a positive mark on your organization for years to come.
- Nurturing diversity of thought
- Making recognition a routine
- Coaching for brilliant performance
- Managing team conflict
- Establishing gracious accountability
- Cross-training your team
- Managing change