Take a deep dive into strategies and thinking that can help mid-level leaders influence an organization.
- A lot of the leadership literature is focused on top management, yet most of us find ourselves leading from somewhere in the middle or our organizations, perhaps as directors, a manager of managers, or even vice presidents. Your boss has priorities that you may not fully understand. And your direct reports may have questions you may not be able to answer. How can you make an impact when you're working in the middle of your company? Hello, I'm Dr. Daisy Lovelace, and I'm a Business School Professor and Consultant. I've coached executives like you who find yourself navigating a leadership role from the middle of an organization. Join me for this LinkedIn Learning Course to take a deep dive into strategies to help you influence your organization from the middle. In this course, we'll explore leading yourself, empowering your team, and how to deploy influence and persuasion strategies for the people 360 degrees around you. Let's get started.
- Leading from anywhere on the org chart
- Setting ambitious goals
- Defining and avoiding burnout
- Learning priorities and pain-points
- Getting clear on objectives
- Building relationships and trust
- Reducing friction
- Leading to inspire followers
- Empowering employees
- Managing stakeholders
- Communicating with partners