What are your optimal work hours? Find out how tracking your time can help you be the most productive you can be.
- One of the great things about working … from home is flexibility with when you work. … Well, one of the things you've got to figure out is … what are your optimal work hours? … Are you more of a morning person, … are you a night owl? … You really want to figure that out … so that you can make sure that you know when to focus … on activities that are going to really take … all of your brain power. … Now you might be tempted to get up at whatever time … and you know, but listen, … all that's going to do is help you create a bad habit. … If you really want to track how you spend your time … in a day, use an app called RescueTime. … Now that will help you see how you spend your time … and when you're your most productive, … so that you can get back control of your day … and make sure that you stay on task … so that your boss isn't giving you a call … and telling you that you're falling behind. … …
This course was created by genconnectU. We are pleased to offer this training in our library.
- Setting up a great workspace
- Keeping a routine
- Using video chat
- Scheduling breaks
- Professional video conferencing
- Communicating with etiquette and care
- Staying focused
- Setting boundaries
- Working from home with kids
- Working from home as a manager
Skill Level Beginner
Time Management: Working from Homewith Dave Crenshaw1h 25m Intermediate
Establishing Work from Home Policieswith Mike Gutman28m 3s Intermediate
1. What You Need
Getting the proper equipment2m 45s
2. Starting Your Day and Scheduling
3. Professionalism, Etiquette, and Communication Online
4. Healthy Practices for Staying Focused
5. Working from Home with Kids
6. Working-from-Home Tips for Managers
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.