Organizations often collect a huge amount of marketing data. Learn about which metrics are most important to track.
- [Narrator] Can you quickly tell me … which aspects of your marketing are really hitting the mark … and which aspects need some work? … Marketing can be tough. … This is especially true if you're starting out … with a brand new ad campaign, … or if you're expanding into a new market. … Effectively tracking and studying your data … can help you quickly make sense of the marketing landscape … for your product or service. … There are three main kinds of marketing data … that you should be tracking and studying. … First, we have website data. … Now you may be thinking, this is a little outside … of the scope of marketing analytics, … but I'd argue that your website … is your strongest marketing tool. … You can track what landing pages are converting, … which blog posts are getting the most traction … and even see when your customer base … is likely to buy, by studying when your website … is getting the most traction. … Second, we have social media data. … This could help you see where your messaging …
This course was created by Madecraft. We are pleased to host this content in our library.
- Differentiate between internal and external data sources.
- Describe the three types of data analytics.
- Classify the three main categories of marketing data.
- Give an example of each of the three types of marketing goals.
- Recognize the strengths of different visualization tools.
- Identify a benefit of having a solid reporting infrastructure.