Learn why a thorough job description with input from a direct report and the team will provide a greater ROI because the job responsibilities have been clearly defined.
- Have you ever read a job description…and had no idea what it was asking for?…So, you read it again and again and you still…didn't understand what they were asking for.…See, informative enticing job descriptions are not hard…to write, but they do take a little time and some thought,…and if you really want to get the greatest return on…your investment, you need to get the whole team involved.…Talk to the direct report.…The job may require new skills or additional credentials,…and who better to update the job order,…especially because they're the one…who will judge your candidates performance.…
Then, talk to the team members.…See, they can either ignore and resent…the candidate or accept and mentor them.…When the team has input into the job description,…they begin to realize how this new hire can benefit them.…Now when you actually write the job description,…there are some things that you must include…and it begins with a job title.…An effective job title that makes sense…and peaks the interest of the best candidates.…
- Identify the best ways to explain the standards of work performance required to temporary workers and third-party employees.
- Explore the essential components for interviewing candidates for temporary and contract position.
- Examine the fundamentals of verifying the skills and credentials of temporary and contract employees.
- Determine the process that will be utilized to evaluate temporary and contract employees.
- Recognize the fundamentals of optimizing a company’s strategic hiring process.