If you want to develop a growth mindset, you need to be flexible in how you approach challenges and how you take steps to achieve your goals and targets. Learn how a flexible mindset helps you to tweak your perspective to look at challenges as opportunities and failures as essential steps on the path of learning and enhancing your performance. Discover how flexibility and adaptability are also the key when it comes to enhancing personal creativity and innovation.
- If you want to develop a growth mindset,…you need to be flexible in how you approach challenges…and how you take steps to achieve your goals and targets.…A flexible mindset helps you to tweak your perspective…to look at challenges as opportunities…and failures as essential steps on the path…of learning and development.…Flexibility and adaptability are also the key…when it comes to enhancing personal creativity…and innovation, which are key attributes associated…with a growth mindset.…
What does it take to create a flexible thinking style?…There are four key factors.…First, acceptance.…This means accepting past events that haven't gone…so well and accepting that you may make mistakes…as you learn and develop.…Second, set clear goals, but be flexible…in how you achieve them.…It's important to work towards goals…when developing a growth mindset.…However, it's also important to understand…there may be many ways to achieve a goal.…
This helps you to realize that it may not be…a straight path from where you are now…
- Define the trap in the “talent trap.”
- Summarize the steps taken in an experimental process.
- Identify the element to avoid in order to develop a truly flexible mind.
- Explain how to maintain focus on developing a growth mindset.
- Recognize the best strategy for creating a life-long learning habit.