There are lots of tools and applications included with an Office 365 membership. This video introduces the different types of tools, web apps, and desktop applications. Then, see how to access web apps and install desktop applications.
- [Instructor] There are lots of tools,…services and applications that come…with an Office 365 account.…We will not cover all of these apps…in detail in this course.…There's just so many.…But there are lots of other training courses available…that cover most of these individual tools,…so without getting into too much detail on each one,…I'd like to try to introduce what comes…with an Office 365 account,…and how to access these things.…From what we've seen so far the most obvious thing…to talk about are the web services, or web apps.…
Basically, you will see those listed here…when you sign in to the Office 365 web page.…These things are like applications,…but they work entirely in the web browser.…Some good examples are Mail, Calendar and People.…People is just the word they use for the address book,…so I can send and receive email,…make calendar appointments and so on,…just like I would in Google Mail,…Calendar and Address Book.…But clearly there are lots of other web-based tools here.…
I'll come back and talk more about some of the…
LinkedIn Learning (Lynda.com) is a PMI Registered Education Provider. This course qualifies for professional development units (PDUs). To view the activity and PDU details for this course, click here.
The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc. This course is intended for end users of Office 365 Business or Enterprise, not Office 365 Home or Student users.
- Understanding the types of Office 365 accounts
- Managing collaborative conversations with Teams
- Working in Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook
- Touring the interface in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Working with formatting tools
- Co-authoring documents from OneDrive or SharePoint
- Sharing files and co-authoring in Skype for Business