Learn how to create a structured interview process to fairly compare candidates, which will help you hire the best, improve retention, and provide the greatest ROI.
- Do you interview temporary employees or contractors…differently than candidates applying for direct hire?…If yes, that should change today.…Because if you don't conduct a thorough interview…for temporary employees and contractors,…you could make expensive hiring mistakes.…If you're working for a company that needs…to hire a high volume of temporary employees,…you may have the staffing firm handle the whole process.…Conduct the interviews, pre-qualify candidates,…and then send them to report to work.…
But if that's not your process, the staffing firm…will conduct candidate interviews, but you should also…conduct a structured interview for each candidate.…When you hire temporary employees or contractors,…they don't have time to learn the job.…They're expected to have the experience and credentials…to be productive and hit the ground running.…As a result, during your interview, you must focus…on the critical skills needed to perform the task…of each temporary assignment or contract…and determine the level of expertise and experience…
- Identify the best ways to explain the standards of work performance required to temporary workers and third-party employees.
- Explore the essential components for interviewing candidates for temporary and contract position.
- Examine the fundamentals of verifying the skills and credentials of temporary and contract employees.
- Determine the process that will be utilized to evaluate temporary and contract employees.
- Recognize the fundamentals of optimizing a company’s strategic hiring process.