Once you have created the pieces of your culture of learning, where will they live and how will they live together? Explore the importance of developing a learning strategy that considers many types of learning.
- As you intentionally build a positive culture of learning, … one of your goals should be creating a cohesive landscape, … in which all types and forms of learning can live. … If you don't, learning can quickly … get disbursed and diluted, … rather than serving the strategic goals of the organization. … Now, I'm not talking about a learning management system, … or a catalog of offerings, … although those will certainly play a role, … but rather a learning strategy … that has a place for all kinds of learning … to be recognized and organized. … Let me walk you through how to do that. … First, you want to assess your current learning landscape. … This is best done with a group of people, … so that you can get as much input as possible. … You're trying to create the master list … of where and how learning happens in your organization, … not just the ones the L&D team creates or pays for, … but all kinds of learning … that happen across the organization and outside of it. … I've created an exercise file to get you started. …
- Demonstrate how to establish a growth mindset.
- Explain two methods to integrate learning into your organization.
- Demonstrate how to empower through knowledge sharing.
- Provide a way to overcome the three obstacles.
- Demonstrate a method for addressing opportunities.
- Explain three best practices to measuring success.