- Identifying needs
- Creating job descriptions
- Interviewing candidates for temp and contract positions
- Onboarding contractors and temp workers
- Evaluating the performance of contractors
Skill Level Intermediate
- Turnover, bad hiring decisions, and loss of key employees are three things that cost you money. Fortunately, there's a new workforce model that's helping solve these issues. That model revolves around temporary employees and contractors but you need to know how to use flexible workers intelligently to get the greatest return on your investment. I'm Barb Bruno and I've helped companies, both big and small understand how to use temps and contractors effectively.
Join me on LinkedIn Learning and we'll look at a number of best practices and real life examples to show you how to use flexible workers to retain key employees, eliminate risks, and save money.