If your company uses the Slack team-communication service, it’s easy to integrate it into your prezis and take advantage of its notification abilities. This video explains how to add Slack integration to your Prezi account.
- [Instructor] Previously, I mentioned that when…multiple people are collaborating on a Prezi,…each person will receive an email notification…whenever someone leaves a comment.…This allows each collaborator to know…in relatively real time, when an issue needs to be addressed…or if a question needs to be answered,…but of course, they need to be checking their email…to see these notifications.…Another, and possibly more immediate way…of alerting your team to changes or comments,…is to use Slack, the popular real time…team communication service that's been…widely adopted across multiple industries.…If your company uses Slack, it's really easy…to integrate into your Prezis…and take advantage of its services.…
To set it up, log into your Prezi Next account…and go to your account settings…from here in the upper right hand corner.…At the top, click Notifications,…and then click the Integrate to Slack button.…That brings you to this page, where you can…read about the way Slack integrates with Prezi.…Click Add to Slack,…
- Identify the concept that Prezi presentations are designed around.
- Name the Prezi function that lets you zoom in to focus on detail and zoom out to get a big picture perspective.
- Recall how to remove comment dots and close comments in a presentation.
- Explain the difference between presenting from edit mode and from the dashboard.
- Recall how to prevent unauthorized people from viewing a Prezi Live presentation.
- Identify the file type which Prezi presentations can be exported as.
Skill Level Beginner
1. Create Your Prezi
2. Edit Your Prezi
3. Collaborate with Colleagues
5. Share Your Prezi
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.