In this video, staff author Jess Stratton shows how to very quickly access the header and footer area and get a simple three-column one up and running.
- [Presenter] Double click the very top of the document…to access the header and footer area.…In the design tab, click header…and choose a built-in type.…You can even add images and resize them.…Type your text.…Scroll to the bottom to access the footer and set it up.…Double click back inside your document…to leave the header and footer area.…
- Drawing a table
- Adding page breaks
- Formatting text in a table
- Using section breaks to control column layouts
- Properly adding space between paragraphs
- Starting page numbering later in a document
- Recovering a document after a crash
- Including both portrait and landscape pages in a document
- Saving to Google Drive from within Word
- Editing PDF content in Word
Skill Level Appropriate for all
Word 2016: Advanced Tips and Trickswith Nick Brazzi1h 41m Intermediate
1. Word Quick Tips
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.