In this video, staff author Jess Stratton shows how to leave comments for review, how to read the comments, and then how to delete them.
(upbeat music)…- [Instructor] You can add comments…so reviewers can see your thoughts.…Place the cursor where you want the comment to appear,…change to the Review tab, and click New Comment.…Type your comment in,…close out of the comment box,…and now it's visible on the document…by the chat bubble icon.…You can click on the icon to see the comment.…Delete comments easily…by going back to the Review tab and clicking Delete.…
- Drawing a table
- Adding page breaks
- Formatting text in a table
- Using section breaks to control column layouts
- Properly adding space between paragraphs
- Starting page numbering later in a document
- Recovering a document after a crash
- Including both portrait and landscape pages in a document
- Saving to Google Drive from within Word
- Editing PDF content in Word
Skill Level Appropriate for all
1. Word Quick Tips
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.