Learn how to initiate projects in less time with artificial intelligence, gain valuable insights, and make more objective, data-driven decisions.
- We've all had projects get off to a rocky start. Well let me show you how to prevent that. You've probably heard of a project charter and you may have used one in the past. This isn't late breaking news. What's note worthy is how artificial intelligence can help you make better decisions. Before the charter is finalized and the project is officially approved your senior leadership and sponsor have to make a myriad of decisions. These include things like initial versus ongoing investment, make versus buy, risks versus rewards, economic trends and forecasts.
On a major project this can be a time consuming process. AI can assist by providing realistic data based on intelligence from similar past projects. This has a way of allaying many of the concerns that could delay approval. Also, it enables senior leaders to select projects that have a higher likelihood of success. Another aspect of initiating projects that AI can help with is making better predictions. It's already being used by banks for credit scoring to calculate the likelihood you'll pay your loans on time.
You see AI emphasizes rules based decisions and predictive justifications rather than discretionary based decisions and intuitive justifications. In this way it can provide deep data driven insights senior leaders need to determine things like high level project parameters, interdependencies, and projections. And finally, AI can help you kick off your projects. How? Well one of the major purposes of a kick off meeting is to get your stakeholders engaged so they share their opinions and feedback.
AI can capture what's being said. Software and apps exist today that can record multiple voices in a meeting and accurately transcribe them. AI can then analyze this information in greater detail and pull out valuable insights based on predetermined criteria. Later you can use these insights to determine what actions need go be taken. Organizations that adopt artificial intelligence early and move forward decisively will benefit the most.
And before you know it AI will be a standard part of your projects, much like spreadsheets and scheduling software are today.
- The impact of AI on project management
- Major changes driving AI adoption
- Evolving work trends
- How the demand for predictability is driving AI
- Preparing for disruption by anticipating change
- Leveraging human creativity
- Initiating, planning, executing, and closing projects with AI