- Discovering your most valuable activities
- Focusing by offloading tasks that weigh you down
- Enhancing productivity around the office
- Building a plan for improved delegation
- Creating a plan to track your time
Skill Level Intermediate
- When it comes to career growth, time management needs to about more than just being productive. You also want to make the time you spend working more valuable year after year, which leads to greater freedom and opportunity. Hi, I'm Dave Crenshaw. In this course, I'll share insights based on decades of consulting people and organizations on improving the value of their time. We'll begin by discovering your most valuable activities, and then create a system to improve the overall percentage of your time spent in those MVAs. We'll talk about how to coordinate these improvements with coworkers. We'll also explore the vital role focus plays in your career growth, as well as some longterm strategies for enhancing the worth of the hours you spend working. Join me as we create a personalized action plan for improving the value of your time.