Discover what steps you need to take next in order to improve your project procurement management learning. Discover some other project management courses you should consider taking.
- Congratulations on completing this course. … Give yourself a big pat on the back. … Now, you should have a much better understanding … of the fundamentals of project procurement management. … We've gone over why it's essential to project success … and I've walked you through the key concepts, … pitfalls, critical success factors, … processes, implementation, best practices … and emergent trends. … At first, project procurement management … can seem challenging but once you get the hang of it, … you'll feel more comfortable. … Before you know it, you'll be well on your way … to managing procurements like a pro. … While you're in the studying mode, … why not keep at it and check out some of my other … project management courses, … such as Project Integration Management … and Preventing Scope Creep. … I hope you've had a fun, enjoyable … and educational experience. … It's certainly been my pleasure. … I wish you much success as you continue to grow … in your career. … …
- Describe the procurement manager’s role in the procurement process.
- Explore the essentials of good communication with vendors.
- Examine the steps in a contract change control system.
- Identify risks that might arise in a project.
- Define the purpose of a closeout meeting.
Skill Level Intermediate
Project Management Foundations: Integrationwith Oliver Yarbrough44m 25s Intermediate
Project Management Foundations: Scheduleswith Bonnie Biafore2h 7m Intermediate
Project Management Foundationswith Bonnie Biafore3h 20m Beginner
What to know before watching1m 27s
1. Procurement Management Overview
2. Common Procurement Pitfalls
3. Critical Procurement Success Factors
4. Procurement Management Processes
5. How to Implement Procurements
6. Emerging Trends: Project Procurement Management
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.