If you are migrating from Google Apps, you may have calendar appointments and an address book full of contacts that you need to copy over to your Office 365 address book. This video shows you how to export calendars and contacts from Google and import them into the Outlook web app.
- [Instructor] If you're migrating to Office 365…from Google Apps, then you may need to import…the address book contacts or calendar appointments…that you had in Google over to Outlook.…So naturally, we will go through this process using…a Google account but if you are exporting…from some other type of account,…the process will probably be very similar.…So I want to start with the address book contacts.…So here in my Google account, I'll go to…the App Chooser up here near the top right corner.…I'll need to scroll down a bit and I'll find Contacts…and jut click on that.…
So this is my entire address book.…I would assume in your address book,…you've got a lot more entries,…but I just plugged a few in here…as an example that we can work with.…And I want to export the contents…of this address book.…So you're just looking for options for export,…and so I'm going to go to this button labeled More,…that opens up a menu and that's where I'll find…the Export option and I'll click on that.…Now this may take you to the next step,…
LinkedIn Learning (Lynda.com) is a PMI Registered Education Provider. This course qualifies for professional development units (PDUs). To view the activity and PDU details for this course, click here.
The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc. This course is intended for end users of Office 365 Business or Enterprise, not Office 365 Home or Student users.
- Understanding the types of Office 365 accounts
- Managing collaborative conversations with Teams
- Working in Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook
- Touring the interface in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Working with formatting tools
- Co-authoring documents from OneDrive or SharePoint
- Sharing files and co-authoring in Skype for Business