Find out how to create a prospecting process that works in this video.
- Recently, I was sitting in traffic along a busy section … of road near my home and noticed one of those sign spinners … standing out at the upcoming intersection … attempting to lure customers to the local mattress store … in the adjacent strip mall. … When we think of the various sales and marketing approaches … we are exposed to every day, … seeing an approach like this reminded me of … just how important knowing your ideal customer is. … This is certainly the shotgun approach, … blasting a message to the masses in hopes that … one person out of 1,000 things. … Hey, you know what? … I wasn't really interested in mattress, but suddenly I am. … It's not a very effective approach, … your companies and salespeople do it every day. … Instead of thinking about how many possible people … could buy your product if all the stars … aligned appropriately, I want you to start thinking about … who in the marketplace is your product or service, … most likely to help quickly and effectively solve a problem …
- The philosophy of sales
- Identifying potential customers
- Exploring buying motivators
- Communicating the power of your solution
- Developing an effective sales process