In this video, Dan helps the viewer clearly identify new perils that are of greatest concern now and in the future
- You might be wondering, what's the difference…between the risks to my business today…and those that will be present in the future?…Aren't they mostly the same?…As rapidly as technology changes our world,…the daily grind of business make things seem…all the same over the course of years.…This video is going to explore why identifying risks…both today and in the future is critical…to your business success and profitability.…
Consider the concerns back in the late 2000s.…Business owner then were anxious about the economic climate…and financial markets as the world was mired in a recession.…Physical dangers caused by fire, tornados,…hurricanes, theft, and hazardous spills were troubling,…and the relatively new worry about loss…of digital assets due to a virus was becoming an exposure…that couldn't be overlooked.…
Just 10 years later, a relatively short time in the life…of a business, the perils are drastically different.…While the physical damage calamities still exist,…the loss of digital assets has morphed into concern…
- Recall the detrimental effects a BOT attack can have on a company’s customer database.
- Recognize which individuals companies frequently fail to include in mid-crisis actions.
- Determine how Google Alerts can help a company protect itself against threats.
- Identify a threat that is least likely to cause a company financial harm.
- Define “culture shock” in the context of business operations.
- Name a type of leader that often uses their position for personal prestige rather than performing their roles.
- Predict what will happen with business insurance as technology evolves.