- How ways of working have evolved
- Forces challenging the status quo of leadership
- Leading from a place of compassion
- Leading with purpose, courage, and foresight
- Tools for creating a trust-based work environment
Skill Level Intermediate
- Did you know since the year 2000, 52% of Fortune 500 companies have completely disappeared? True, there are massive changes in the workplace, but do you actually know what kept the remaining 48% in the game? Together with Stanford University's Center for Compassion Altruistic Research and Education, we studied exactly that. My name is Sesil Pir. I'm a psychologist and an organizational development practitioner. If you're a people leader, looking for new ways to show up more authentically, if you're looking to carry your purpose inside work, if you're looking to engage your employees more effectively and build teams of productivity, if you're looking to develop organizations of sustainability and lead with more compassion, this course is for you. Join us in a journey of discovery, venturing into new mindsets, new leadership behaviors and in awakening humanity.