Use the High EP framework to assess your strong projection abilities, know your strengths and improvement areas, and therefore know specifically where to focus to improve the PROJECTION factor to strengthen your EP.
- Charlotte Beers, former CEO of Ogilvy and Mather, … one of the largest and most prominent advertising firms … in the world, said this: … "What clients, associates, suppliers, … "and employees know first, see first, … "and remember last, is who you are." … It's who you are to them. … How you come across in your actions … is crucially important because that's what most people … have to go on, what they see you do and hear you say. … Let's look at the key action patterns of people … with strong, sustained executive presence. … We'll divide the patterns into two categories. … One, what you do. … We'll cover that in this video. … And two, what you say and how you say it. … That's in the next video. … Let's start with what you do, nonverbal communication. … As we go through the following five different … action patterns, make note of specific behaviors … you can do better or more often. … One, posture. … Don't slouch, or agitate, or stand as rigid as a board. … Plant your feet and stand up straight …
- Inner and outer factors for executive presence
- How to think about yourself and others
- Being emotionally proactive
- Getting things done
- Action patterns of leaders with executive presence