This video discusses the importance of sticking to a result hour schedule and provides resources for where to go to get help for any of your questions.
- Congratulations on completing this course…on delivering results.…Whenever you have something new that you want to accomplish…in your career or your organization,…you can return to this simple system…to guide you through the process…to move from wherever you are to wherever you want to be.…If you have responsibility for managing others…or holding them accountable,…I'd recommend you encourage those you lead…to go through this course for two reasons.…First, it will give you a framework to use…to have a conversation with them…so they understand how you'll be holding them accountable…and following up with them.…
Second, I found that this course is very empowering…to individuals in any organization.…All too often, leaders become human vending machines…where people expect them to solve every problem.…Instead, do what many leaders I've coached do…which is to take the result formula worksheet…and make several copies of it…then whenever someone comes to you with a question…or something they're trying to solve,…use the worksheet to guide them through the result formula.…
- Recall the three elements that comprise the Result Hour equation.
- Identify three examples of a system and explain how they could help someone achieve results.
- Explain why having someone hold you accountable helps you stay focused on results.
- Compare visions and actions and how they relate to each other.
- Recognize why it's important that your direct reports also understand the S+A+M = Result formula.