Learn how to build a strong brand for your consulting business.
- Clients pay more for strong brands, and having a strong brand can give you the flexibility to spend more of your time doing the work you love and less time chasing the business. But it can be hard to create a differentiated brand, and harder still to quantify your return on investment of time, effort, and money building that brand. Maybe you're ready to invest in building your consulting brand but aren't sure where to start. That's why I designed this course. I'm Robbie Kellman Baxter, and I've been an independent consultant for over 15 years.
I started my consulting career at Booze Allen & Hamilton, one of the largest and most respected strategy consulting firms in the world. Since then, I've launched Peninsula Strategies and built a second brand around my book, The Membership Economy. I also coach independent consultants on how to establish and build their own brands. In this LinkedIn Learning course you'll learn how to create a unique brand, how to communicate that brand across multiple channels such as public speaking, blogs, social media, and your own website, and how to continue growing that brand without spending all of your time on marketing activities.
You'll be able to use your brand to build a rich pipeline, strengthen your reputation, and maybe even establish yourself as a thought leader. So, if you're ready to learn all this and more, let's dive into building your brand.
- Name an example of earned awareness.
- Determine how much time should be allocated toward building and adjusting brand channels.
- Identify the necessary traits of a thought leader.
- Recognize tasks that can be delegated to an assistant.
- Explain the differences between marketing and selling.