Learn how to reengage with regular reminders and/or determine if the reminders are still purposeful.
- Do you have a recurring reminder … that pops up on your phone or computer, … but you keep ignoring it? … Something helpful like write in your journal, … or drink more water, or watch another video course. … Reminders like these serve a powerful purpose. … So how can you reclaim that power … if you've fallen into the habit of ignoring them? … First, when a reminder pops up that you've been ignoring, … check your motivation. … Is this task still meaningful to you? … Sometimes we make commitments in a moment of excitement, … and then lose that motivation later. … If you're not motivated anymore, ask why. … Ask if you're willing to give it another try. … And if so, recommit. … But if you're not committed, … it's okay to remove the reminder. … What you don't want is to feel guilty … about not doing something you're not committed to, … or to get in the habit of ignoring your calendar. … Next, if you're still committed, … then reevaluate the kind of reminder that you're receiving. … Did you just create a task reminder …
- Explain how social media can be used to improve focus and productivity.
- Define pinning.
- Examine techniques that will prevent reminders from being ignored.
- List three ways to back up data.
- Determine when it is useful to upgrade technology.