Pressure is constantly building during a crisis. In this video, learn how to release anxiety and pressure that can build up during times of crisis.
- In this time of uncertainty … and everyone kind of gathering in their homes, … you may be finding that there's … a lot of different pressures on your plate, … not just whether there's a pandemic happening. … Or not just whether there's a crisis … in your organization happening. … But there may be things going on at home … or in your personal life. … And there's several things that you can do, … but one of the important things … is really to check out if there is … a telehealth option in your community. … And if so, this might be a good time, … if you're not already working with a therapist, … to check in with someone. … If you're not, if therapy hasn't been … something that's helpful to you, … you can do it as a form of check in. … It doesn't have to be long term. … There's also ways of managing … the variety of things that are going on. … One of them is to even just make a list … of all the pressures of the day, … and then take a moment to identify … where did you experience some moment of relief …
This course was created by Madecraft. We are pleased to host this content in our library.
- Adopting an approach to manage uncertainty
- Identifying resistance to change
- Developing tools for self-care
- Distinguishing fact from fiction
- Building decision-making skills
- Identifying how stress is handled
- Developing methods for communication
- Finding a new rhythm
- Evaluating personal finances
- Gaining new perspectives
Skill Level Intermediate
Lessons in Enlightened Leadershipwith genConnectU56m 50s Intermediate
1. Embracing the Change Around You
2. Understanding What Is Going On
The historical context1m 58s
3. Managing Stress
4. Evaluating the Financial Impact
5. Adjusting Your Approach
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.