It can be difficult to make decisions during times of crisis. After watching this video, you'll be equipped with a better method for making decisions.
- So for a lot of you I know that making decisions … about what to do during this crisis … is a little anxiety-producing because how do you make … decisions under such uncertainty? … I mean, I don't know what's going to happen. … Nobody knows what's going to happen. … Contrary to this idea that, you know, humans are rational … calculators and we sit there in the supermarket … and analyze every product for its value and price … and so forth, we don't do that. … We make decisions under great uncertainty all of the time, … all the way up from shopping to marriage. … Don't let this uncertainty around the coronavirus … make you think this is somehow different. … In fact, deciding whether to go out or not, … and you probably shouldn't go out at this time, … but deciding what to do with your life … because it's uncertain, don't worry about that … because most of the decisions we make … are made under uncertainty. … …
This course was created by Madecraft. We are pleased to host this content in our library.
- Adopting an approach to manage uncertainty
- Identifying resistance to change
- Developing tools for self-care
- Distinguishing fact from fiction
- Building decision-making skills
- Identifying how stress is handled
- Developing methods for communication
- Finding a new rhythm
- Evaluating personal finances
- Gaining new perspectives
Skill Level Intermediate
Lessons in Enlightened Leadershipwith genConnectU56m 50s Intermediate
1. Embracing the Change Around You
2. Understanding What Is Going On
The historical context1m 58s
3. Managing Stress
4. Evaluating the Financial Impact
5. Adjusting Your Approach
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.