This video helps you develop ways to help others not miss appointments with them. This demonstrates empathy and limits canceled appointments.
- If you've learned how to be in control of your time, … it's likely you're going to run … into a problem interacting with people around you … who are not yet in control of their time. … And, if they're not in control, … odds are they are going to miss, forget, … or show up late for appointments … that they have with you. … How can you reduce instances of this occurring … and help the other person … without appearing to be a nuisance? … First, imagine yourself in their situation. … Think about what it must be like for them … to be behind, to miss appointments, … to have too many demands on their attention at once. … Not only will having this empathy … help you make the right choices … about how to help them, … but it will also change your mindset. … Now, with that mindset, … what would that person need from you … or want from you? … First, make sure that you're sending them appointments … that appear on their schedule. … With whatever calendar app you have, … whenever you schedule an appointment with them, …
- List one recommended tip to help schedule appointments more efficiently.
- Explain the benefits of delegating repetitive tasks.
- Identify how to estimate the length of a task.
- Recall a useful way to help focus your weekly planning.