Today's people are often preoccupied with a multitude of tasks, notifications, and devices. In this video, learn how to integrate tricks to pause business and queue learning.
- Once you've designed a great learning experience, … it's time to deliver it. … So let's focus on great questions … for when you're leading the session. … Just like you, your learners are busy people … who have projects, deadlines, personal lives, and stresses. … A great question to ask is, … how can I help my audience get present? … In other words, what will help them leave behind … all the things preoccupying their mind and help them focus? … I think it's great to start your learning event … with some activity designed to do just that. … Perhaps you have them just take a moment to sit and breathe. … Or maybe you ask them to identify … what they want to get out of your time together. … There's lots of options, … but make sure you help them transition from busy worker … to open learner. … …
This course was created by Madecraft. We are pleased to host this training in our library.
- Identifying your organization's stage and strategic goals
- What success looks like
- What has already been tried
- Designing a learning experience
- Telling the learning story
- Engaging your audience
- Extending learning
- Measuring success
Skill Level Intermediate
Leaders: Make Your Teams More Agile, Creative, and Unitedwith Big Think27m 49s Intermediate
Learning pros and cons1m 39s
1. Understanding Your Organization
2. Solving a Learning Problem
3. Designing a Learning Experience
4. Designing the Learning
5. Building the Learning
6. Extending the Learning
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.