In this video, go through a step-by-step how-to guide to create your own sales process or identifying gaps in your existing one.
- All right, for this lesson, … we're going to just dive right in. … In previous lessons we discussed the importance … of a sales process and the elements of a good one. … Now you get to take those elements … and design a sales process that works for you. … We will build this process around the three stages, … pre-sales activities, customer engagement, … and post-sales activities. … As you build your pre-sales activities stage, … it's important to be thinking about what knowledge … and skills you need that will support your actual sales call … and give you the highest likelihood of success. … Make a list of things that you need to know … about your prospect, details like title, industry, … current solution provider, maybe buying cycle, … how do they engage with you, did you cold call him … or maybe they contacted you in some other way. … Next, test your own product knowledge. … How well do you know the details of your solution … and how it actually solves a problem? … What do you still need to know? …
- The philosophy of sales
- Identifying potential customers
- Exploring buying motivators
- Communicating the power of your solution
- Developing an effective sales process