Your ability to build a connection with your customer, and build it fast, will determine not only if you get that sale, but also if you keep that customer for life. Get four tips to help you build connection with a customer over the course of just a few short meetings. Plus, see them put into action in a role play.
- When you connect with a customer, you build trust.…And as I'm sure you can imagine,…trust is important when you're buying something.…And really, trust is the foundation…of any long-term relationship.…So your ability to build a connection with your customer…and build it fast will determine…not only if you get that sale,…but also if you keep that customer for life.…So how do you start to build that relationship?…Or let's walk it back one more step…to how do you connect with a customer?…Well, you have to get to know them, really know them,…and that can be tough…when you don't have a lot of time with them.…
So here are four tips…to help you build connection with a customer…over the course of just a few short meetings.…Number one, drop the sales pitch.…Stop worrying about how you're gonna open the call…or get in the door.…Stop focusing on how you position your products…as something your customers would want to buy.…In other words, stop thinking about your goals.…Let's look at this in action.…Paul, our loan consultant from earlier,…
- What are soft skills?
- Why soft skills matter in sales
- Connecting with your customer
- Developing your emotional intelligence for sales
- Collaborating effectively with your team
- Being confident in your sales decisions
- Building your empathy muscle in sales
- Integrating soft sales skills with hard sales skills
- Leveraging storytelling in sales