Part of training humans is making sure the learning does not end once the training is over. In this video, learn how to structure an extension of the learning, beyond the training.
- Guiding your audience does not end … when the learning event is over. … So ask yourself, "How can I extend their learning?" … This can include a variety of things, … but the goal is to give them a structure … for continuing their learning journey. … Some things I have done include, … putting them in pairs or small groups … to meet and apply the learning. … Giving them videos to watch or materials to read. … Sending them a brief online assessment about the concepts, … or challenging them to complete an assignment. … It is can be as simple or as detailed … as you want to make it, … but the most important thing is to remember … to continue to serve as their guide. … …
This course was created by Madecraft. We are pleased to host this training in our library.
- Identifying your organization's stage and strategic goals
- What success looks like
- What has already been tried
- Designing a learning experience
- Telling the learning story
- Engaging your audience
- Extending learning
- Measuring success
Skill Level Intermediate
Leaders: Make Your Teams More Agile, Creative, and Unitedwith Big Think27m 49s Intermediate
Learning pros and cons1m 39s
1. Understanding Your Organization
2. Solving a Learning Problem
3. Designing a Learning Experience
4. Designing the Learning
5. Building the Learning
6. Extending the Learning
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.