- Slowing down in a fast world
- How to slow down
- What is the missing minute?
- Find breathing room in your schedule
- Work with more patience
- Create a cooldown to review work
- Ask others for permission to pause
- Be responsive in an interruptive world
- Manage the expectations of others
- Stay creative while slowing down
Skill Level Beginner
- The pace of our lives seems to be increasing all the time. But is all this speed making us more productive? What if I told you that often slow is faster than fast? Hi, I'm Dave Crenshaw. And in years of working with organizations of every size from Fortune 500 companies to freelancers, I've discovered that productivity often has little to do with speed. In fact, by avoiding the rush and being more careful, we complete tasks with higher quality and in less time. In this course I'll be sharing tactics that anyone can use to control the pace of their work day, so they're more relaxed, creative and effective. We'll explore how to find breathing room in your schedule, and how you can be more patient in the work you do. We'll cover all this and plenty more in this course on how to slow down and be more productive. Let's begin.