- Determine how much of your calendar should be blocked out for breathing room.
- Explain the best way to respond when someone pressures you for a quick decision.
- Recall appropriate questions that can help establish expectations and deadlines.
- Identify the guideline that will help make the most of paused moments.
Skill Level Beginner
- The pace of our lives seems to be increasing all the time. But is all this speed making us more productive? What if I told you that often slow is faster than fast? Hi, I'm Dave Crenshaw. And in years of working with organizations of every size from Fortune 500 companies to freelancers, I've discovered that productivity often has little to do with speed. In fact, by avoiding the rush and being more careful, we complete tasks with higher quality and in less time. In this course I'll be sharing tactics that anyone can use to control the pace of their work day, so they're more relaxed, creative and effective. We'll explore how to find breathing room in your schedule, and how you can be more patient in the work you do. We'll cover all this and plenty more in this course on how to slow down and be more productive. Let's begin.