This audiobook was created by Penguin Random House. We are pleased to host this content in our library.
- Crafting your resume
- Prepping for a job interview
- Job interview questions
- How to sell your skills in an interview
- How to negotiate a job offer
- Words to avoid using in any work situation
- Career advice from women leaders and entrepreneurs
Skill Level Beginner
- [Announcer] This is an audio course. No need to watch, just listen. - [Instructor] Searching for a job is never easy. But there are tricks you can learn to stand out from the crowd and land a new gig. Here to teach you are the experts behind theSkimm, the brand that equips millions of users with the essential tools and information they need to live a smarter life. In this audio course, theSkimm shares their pro tips on how to ace your job search, from their must-read guide "How to Skimm Your Life," published by Penguin Random House in 2019. These short lessons will help you successfully navigate the process, from crafting a killer resume to nailing a job negotiation with a few encouraging pep talks along the way.