Learn how to cultivate innovation and creativity on your team.
- In a fast-paced, competitive, and continually advancing working world, we find ourselves in today, it's never been so critical to nurture and enhance innovation. Gone are the days of relying on a handful of people to dream up new creative ideas. Today, whole teams need to sharpen their creative ability and more importantly, learn how to turn creative ideas into innovative outputs. In this course, we'll look at real life case studies that teach us what it takes to perform as innovative team in today's workplace.
We'll focus on latest research and practical tips and strategies to boost the collective teams creative and innovative ability. Hi, I'm Gemma Leigh Roberts, charted Psychologist, Executive Coach, and Author. Whether you want to learn how to enhance your innovation and career or whether you want to create high performing teams that effectively challenge the status quo and lead in a competitive market, this course is the one to watch.
So jump in and join me. Let's go.
- Recognize how team innovation impacts a company’s success.
- Define the psychological components of team innovation, including the challengers, executors, and enablers.
- Determine the component strengths of team innovation.
- Examine the best ways to accept bias.
- Explore the effect of experimentation on innovation.
- Recognize the impact of reflection on innovation.
- Identify the fundamentals of creating a space for an innovation team to thrive.
- Determine the best ways to create an innovation charter.
- Break down the importance learning on the move, which helps helps a successful team innovate to grow.