The best teams have a mindset that is focused on growth and change. In this video, learn how to help your team develop a growth mindset.
- If we rewind to not even 10 years ago, … the way we managed our data has drastically changed. … Years ago, when we needed to back up all our pictures … or videos or documents, we would have to travel to a store, … wait in line, buy a new hard drive or even a new computer. … It was then our responsibility … to make sure everything was backed up in a safe place. … For business, this was even more complex … and involved building data centers and hiring staff. … It was very expensive. … And then as technology progressed, along came the cloud. … But people were unsure. … They were thinking, who has my data, … where is it exactly, … is it really safe there? … But over time, … the cloud has become the primary way data is stored … and managed for nearly everyone. … To sum this up, … there was a way of doing things that had to change. … People who were quick to adjust and adapt thrived, … while those who were slow to change … are still trying to figure this out. … Now, what this all demonstrates is …
This course was created by Madecraft. We are pleased to host this training in our library.
- Addressing complexity and ambiguity
- Improving adaptability
- Expanding your comfort zone
- Critical thinking in times of chaos
- Reflection and mindfulness
- Resolving conflict
- Finding balance