Learn how to grow your network in a way that is professional and leads to real, long-term relationships with your current and future customers.
- Imagine walking down the busiest street in your town … and trying to randomly give out your business cards … as a way to build your professional network. … Sound like fun? … Sound effective? … Probably not, for you or the strangers you approach. … Just like in real life, … having your eye towards creating long-term relationships … on social media will set you up for success. … There are no shortcuts to building your professional network … but social media will make it easier to connect … with more people and maintain your network. … Let's talk about how to do it. … It's important to note … that there are multiple types of social networks. … Social networks like Twitter and YouTube … are mostly designed for you … to follow or engage with complete strangers. … For those networks, follow or subscribe to anyone … that you'd like to be a part of your network. … Interact with their content in a thoughtful way … and they'll likely start following you. … LinkedIn though is different. … It's designed to be a reflection …
- Recall three characteristics of a customer-centric profile.
- Learn the steps needed to build a customer centric profile.
- Identify three strategies for becoming a thought leader on social media.
- Discover strategies for positioning yourself as a thought leader in your industry on social media.
- Recognize the two types of buyer intent indicated by social data.
- Recognize the different signals of buyer intent on social media.
- Identify the version of LinkedIn designed particularly for salespeople
- Navigate the various social selling tools that can accelerate your journey.