Take your business to the next level. Learn how to scale your startup by defining your brand, refocusing your energy, hiring the right people, and delegating work.
- Okay so you've got an amazing idea for a business. You're going to right some wrong, fill a void or even disrupt an entire industry. You've joined the ranks of the startups. Prepare to grab headlines as the next big thing. You jump in with both feet and after a couple minor pivots you start to find some traction. People are responding to your story. You've even started to see positive cash flow. So now what? Maybe it's time to scale your startup. Hi I'm John Jantsch author and founder of Duct Tape Marketing, and over the last few decades I've worked with thousands of entrepreneurs determined to make their big idea well even bigger.
We're going to explore the best practices for scaling your startup including the critical mindset shift most founders must adopt in order to do what it takes to scale their business. So let's get started shall we.
- Defining your ideal customer
- Finding viral channels
- Creating viral loops
- Delegating low-priority tasks
- Focusing on what matters
- Measuring the right thing
- Hiring people that can run the business without you