Join Simon T. Bailey for an in-depth discussion in this video Grow lasting relationships, part of Building Business Relationships.
- That's it. … Thanks for joining me as we've explored … how to build business relationships. … Now that you know how to establish your personal brand, … find a mentor, and bring people together … for new projects, … you'll be able to grow your network … and reach new levels of success … in your organization. … But, you probably won't be able to master … all of this at once. … I'd start with two or three of the ideas … you learned in this training … and then return to the course quarterly … to build out the next phase of your strategy. … When you're ready for the next step, … check out my course, Leading through Relationships. … And remember, building business relationships … is a lifelong journey that requires slow … and steady investment, and it's worth it. … Business relationships are your career currency. … You'll see the return on that investment over time … as you continue to grow your relationships … and make an impact. … Your network is your net worth. … You have everything you need already inside of you. …
- Explain the importance of giving a good first impression.
- Recognize the importance of creating a shared bond.
- Identify tools for building relationships online.
- Recognize the right time to become a mentor to someone else.
- Name the factors that will help you identify the sweet spot for creating a project that serves both you and your organization.