Join Henna Inam for an in-depth discussion in this video Grow humility, part of Mindfulness Practices.
- What makes for a great leader? … Perhaps one of the most ambitious studies done … They asked one simple question: … and move from good to great? … Jim Collins identified only 11 companies … who had sustained great results … One common factor in their success was … what he called Level Five Leadership. … both fierce ambition to advance their companies … When something went wrong, they took accountability. … I heard somebody say recently, … Being humble, then, is not about valuing ourselves less, … it's about valuing others fully … and appreciating their contributions. … It's about seeing ourselves as part of an ecosystem … Our ability to be humble creates greater collaboration, … and actually multiplies our ability for impact. … of others, and thus create relationships … where people feel valued and empowered … …
- Releasing stress
- Improving focus and creativity
- Finding meaning
- Cultivating joy
- Collaborating with difficult people
- Preparing for challenging conversations
- Being resilient after failure
- Facing fear
- Successfully handling change and crisis
Skill Level Beginner
Managing Depression in the Workplacewith Srini Pillay1h 3m Intermediate
Managing Stress for Positive Changewith Heidi Hanna57m 59s Intermediate
1. Lead Yourself
2. Lead Others
3. Lead in Challenging Times
Stay with your practice1m 32s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.