Hopefully, this series has provided several tips that you can use to smoothly transition to working at home.
- I hope that you've gotten what you needed from this course … about how to work successfully from home. … In the era of the coronavirus, we are all managing … some of us working from home for the first time … and also managing homeschooling with our children. … It's going to be an adjustment, but pace yourself, … be patient with yourself and with your kids, … you're learning a new normal. … And hopefully the tips that I've given you … will inspire you to create a great work from home space, … you're going to utilize all of the etiquette we talked about, … on the phone, on email and video chats, … and you're going to use all the productivity tools, … you're going to start gettin' more exercise … and eatin' healthy and planning special breaks … with your kids. … And if you do that, working from home is not going to be … so bad after all. … I'm Melinda Emerson, The Small Biz Lady, … and I hope you've gotten what you need from this course. … …
This course was created by genconnectU. We are pleased to offer this training in our library.
- Setting up a great workspace
- Keeping a routine
- Using video chat
- Scheduling breaks
- Professional video conferencing
- Communicating with etiquette and care
- Staying focused
- Setting boundaries
- Working from home with kids
- Working from home as a manager
Skill Level Beginner
Time Management: Working from Homewith Dave Crenshaw1h 25m Intermediate
Establishing Work from Home Policieswith Mike Gutman28m 3s Intermediate
1. What You Need
Getting the proper equipment2m 45s
2. Starting Your Day and Scheduling
3. Professionalism, Etiquette, and Communication Online
4. Healthy Practices for Staying Focused
5. Working from Home with Kids
6. Working-from-Home Tips for Managers
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.