Learn how to identify the ways you try to accomplish things and how that impacts your presence.
- Here's the third key thinking pattern category … for executive presence, … how you think about getting things done. … We'll cover three lines of thought, … and for each one, I want you to assess yourself. … When do you tend to be on the low-presence side … of the pattern, or the high-presence side? … That way you'll have improvement steps … you can take starting right away. … Here's the first low-presence pattern. … I focus almost exclusively on getting results. … Now it's crucial to drive for results, … but a common blind spot for hard-driving leaders … is the damage they do to their relationships and reputation. … That leads to the high-presence alternative. … I focus on going for great results in ways … that also strengthen my relationships and reputation. … Your performance results often come from your people results … and your performance problems often come … from your people problems. … That's professional maturity, knowing you must inspire … trust, loyalty and confidence in others …
- Inner and outer factors for executive presence
- How to think about yourself and others
- Being emotionally proactive
- Getting things done
- Action patterns of leaders with executive presence